My 2015 Nissan Pulsar (#Projectpulsar)

Post pictures of your Nissan Pulsar here
bhavinpatel95

Post by bhavinpatel95 »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
bhavinpatel95 wrote:Hi mate, really interested in the footwell lights, how did you wire them up to the dome light??
I'll take some photo's today to show you.
Any luck on this??

I'm thinking of doing a fuse tap with something like this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/26156324 ... 489&crdt=0
Proud Owner of a 1.6 Dig-T N-Tec

Mods
✶ 30W High Beam LED Conversion
✶ Nismo Grille Badge
✶ ClimAir Wind Deflectors
✶ LED Boot Light Strips
✶ Limo Tints
✶ Pioneer TS-WX20LPA 8" Subwoofer

naimkhan

Post by naimkhan »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:So thanks to Amazon Prime my new high-beam LED's turned up today.

As you can see they have a nice big fan assisted heat-sink to keep them cool

Installing them was so simple! Took me about 30 seconds each side, you simply unplug your old H9 bulbs, twist them and then remove them.
Fitting these is just the reverse of removing the old bulbs.

Once installed they look really smart inside the headlight housing.

I will show you what they look like later when It has got dark, but here is a picture of them on.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Got these coming today, should be the perfect replacement to go with the dipped beams
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

naimkhan wrote:
mrrichmond1995 wrote:So thanks to Amazon Prime my new high-beam LED's turned up today.

Installing them was so simple! Took me about 30 seconds each side, you simply unplug your old H9 bulbs, twist them and then remove them.

I will show you what they look like later when It has got dark, but here is a picture of them on.

Got these coming today, should be the perfect replacement to go with the dipped beams
They make a big difference!
Ronnieronson

Post by Ronnieronson »

Sweet! :-)
naimkhan

Post by naimkhan »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
naimkhan wrote:

They make a big difference!
They make such a big difference, worth it and looks 100% better, one question though, does it drain too much battery usage?
Deleted User 470

Well if you leave them on with the engine off it will flatten the battery in about 2 hours. Ask me how I know!
Left my lights on.
Led fogs
Led dip beams
Led high beams
50w per led bulb so had 300w of power being drawn... Safe to say 1.5 hours later it wouldn't start.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

How did you manage to leave your lights on? Mine go off automatically when I switch the engine off.
Deleted User 470

kt53 wrote:How did you manage to leave your lights on? Mine go off automatically when I switch the engine off.
I turned them off of auto so they could be on with the engine off.
naimkhan

Post by naimkhan »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:Well if you leave them on with the engine off it will flatten the battery in about 2 hours. Ask me how I know!
Left my lights on.
Led fogs
Led dip beams
Led high beams
50w per led bulb so had 300w of power being drawn... Safe to say 1.5 hours later it wouldn't start.

Why did you have all of them on at once without the engine running lool, mines 40w per bulb, I rarely have it on jus to flash people and sometimes when it's foggy.
Deleted User 470

naimkhan wrote:
mrrichmond1995 wrote:Well if you leave them on with the engine off it will flatten the battery in about 2 hours. Ask me how I know!
Left my lights on.
Led fogs
Led dip beams
Led high beams

Why did you have all of them on at once without the engine running lool, mines 40w per bulb, I rarely have it on jus to flash people and sometimes when it's foggy.
Was using them to light up the boyfriend's car whilst he did some work on it.