Another New Pulsar (Dig-T 115 Acenta Auto)

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
Michael

Post by Michael »

Hi All,

My wife and I went shopping for a nearly new car in Canterbury. Shortlist included Focus, Astra & Nissan. Went to Nissan first, not sure if we wanted the Note, Juke or Pulsar, We discounted the Qashqai on cost and overall largeness. Whatever it was it had to be Petrol, Auto and Silver (or Grey) with less than 15K on the clock.

Dithered about for a while and then confirmed my own initial view that it had to be the Pulsar and the salesman just happened to have one that was Petrol, Auto & Silver. Less than 50 miles on the clock! Test drive was good, brakes a little new and sharp, the ride very comfy and the CVT box surprisingly agile. Anyway - you guessed it, we signed there and then.

Had the car a couple of weeks now and seems OK. CVT taking a bit of getting used to as it sort of winds down after initial acceleration in order to get minimum revs and seven 'gears' seems too many when using the 'manual' toggle up and down.

Got a few niggles about things we found just right in our old car that this one just doesn't do quite as well. I'lll post a separate note about those.

Happy motoring
Seeya

dagger

Post by dagger »

Cool - Welcome