Electrical problems / windows / central locking

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
Chris83

Post by Chris83 »

Hi all I have an ntec 64 plate 1.5dci, so first the electric windows failed, all of them stopped working, tested all fuses and all were ok, then a week later the passenger door will not open and the keyless entry is failing too! I can open the driver door and both rear doors by turning the key in the driver door but passenger door will never open, I took to an auto electrician who was puzzled for around 3 days then told me it’s the Bcm unit (body control module) which is faulty! But can’t replace second hand as the Bcm unit will have to come from Nissan as this model is on a Nissan Bcm black list and if I attempt to get another reprogrammed that it will then brick the ECU!? So part from Nissan will cost me nearly £2000 is the quote!! But after speaking to another mechanic he said that the windows don’t go through the Bcm module so can’t be that? It’s so frustrating just trying to get an answer, any help would be much appreciated, unless it costs me more than 2k! Lol

kt53

Post by kt53 »

There's very little activity on this group. Most have moved to the Facebook group "Nissan Pulsar C13 Owners Club". I'd suggest posting there.