please help.... anyone

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
liambrett20

Post by liambrett20 »

I have a 64 plate pulsar 1.5 Tekna diesel and lately my connect system keeps going off and coming back on all the time. Even when I'm stationary with the engine running it does it. Very frustrating as I have no audio, satnav, Bluetooth, aux or anything.
I've tried pulling and re-inserting fuses and nothing is working. Has anyone had this problem?. If so can you help?

dondino

Post by dondino »

1.2 petrol visia and no, not had that issue. Finding out a bug or two about the engine but they won't bother you. Nothing electronic wrong so far, however we have the basic so again. Sorry, no help dude. Could it not be the stop/start which does actually flip everything on/off for us? Have you had the auto brake kick on yet? I'm so anxious about that
Bleubolt

Post by Bleubolt »

if you got the basic model, I am sure the autobrake is an optional extra, you can tell from the sensor under numberplate ?
Quasar9

Post by Quasar9 »

the autobrake - is standard on n-tec upwards. Mine has beeped a few times, usually going rounds the corners as it seems to detect parked corners and gets ready to brake but does not actually do anything until the beeps goes continuous tone, when it will start braking. I have not experienced the tone.