Auto lights, rain sensor and courtesy lights. Not Working!!

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
bhavinpatel95

Post by bhavinpatel95 »

Hi All,

So I was trying to pop some LED's into my rear map light, and then boom, the lights in the front and back stopped working.
This morning, my autolights wouldn't turn off and the wipers remained on when in auto!

I think its a blown fuse, but does anyone know which fuse it may be and where the fuse is located?

Thanks!
Proud Owner of a 1.6 Dig-T N-Tec

Mods
✶ 30W High Beam LED Conversion
✶ Nismo Grille Badge
✶ ClimAir Wind Deflectors
✶ LED Boot Light Strips
✶ Limo Tints
✶ Pioneer TS-WX20LPA 8" Subwoofer

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

The fuse board is located on the left side of the car. Open the door and you will see a panel which can be removed.

Once you have opened the panel remove it and you will be presented with the fuses.

Sadly I'm not sure which fuse is the one you are after but I'm sure the owners manual will tell you
Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

Thanks, didn't know that.
bhavinpatel95

Post by bhavinpatel95 »

Cheers Rich, From what I've read on the QQ forums its the BCM fuse, hopefully I can sort it tomorrow if the weather picks up!

Mods
✶ Nismo Grille Badge
✶ LED Boot Light Strips
✶ Limo Tints
bhavinpatel95

Post by bhavinpatel95 »

Right people, so I went to my dealer today. They sorted it for free!

The offending agent was a 10A fuse. Not sure which one as the Service Manager didn't actually know but if anyone has the same issue, it's likely a fuse. Mine blew whilst changing the rear courtesy lights to LEDs. Note to self, avoid buying the cheap stuff.

Mods
✶ Nismo Grille Badge
✶ LED Boot Light Strips
✶ Limo Tints
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

bhavinpatel95 wrote:Right people, so I went to my dealer today. They sorted it for free!

The offending agent was a 10A fuse. Not sure which one as the Service Manager didn't actually know but if anyone has the same issue, it's likely a fuse. Mine blew whilst changing the rear courtesy lights to LEDs. Note to self, avoid buying the cheap stuff.
Glad you got it sorted!
kt53

Post by kt53 »

bhavinpatel95 wrote:Mine blew whilst changing the rear courtesy lights to LEDs. Note to self, avoid buying the cheap stuff.
Real note to self should be disconnect the battery before messing with the electrics :lol: Apologies if you did, and the fuse blew when you reconnected.