Spacesaver Tyre Save Money!

All Nissan Pulsar related discussions
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

My space saver is from a Juke, bought off ebay.... you can also use Qashqai space savers. IIRC the last Primera (P12) was a 5 stud as well and they should fit. I have a feeling that most Nissan's that have 5 studs are 'stud compaitble' with the Pulsar like they are with the 4 studs. Just need to be carfull if you try and go for a full size wheel rather than a space saver that the offset and other measurments will be compliant with the Pular!

If you have a spare in your Note, I would consider removing it and selling it privatly to fund/part fund a suitable replacment.

Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

PCD of the Pulsar is 5x114.3

you can use this site to look for compatible wheel PCD https://www.wheel-size.com/size/nissan/
Particulate Driver

Post by Particulate Driver »

Thanks, Splank
brirob68

Post by brirob68 »

On the Note Forum somebody tried to sell the space saver. No takers, offered it then for free, again no takers, so give it away i believe. A shame, as I would rather have given mine away brand new/unused than give it to the dealer. As I said, to the salesmen credit, he said he wouldn't have been bothered if I didn't return it. Picked my new Pulsar up this afternoon, so not to worry. Thanks for replies.