Alarm

New to the Nissan Pulsar Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nicmc24

Post by Nicmc24 »

I have a 2016 1.5pulsar. last month I had constant warning lights coming on for traction control, stop/start fault, issues with key recognition and the alarm sounding every 20 minutes. Car was taken into Nissan Glasgow South where the battery was deemed to be the issue. I was blamed as driving on the clutch - something I am 100% not guilty of doing and all issues seemed to have been resolved. A wee later I have a recurring issue with the alarm sounding roughly every 20 minutes. Is there any way I can disable the alarm? Car can't be looked at for another week and for the sanity of my neighbours and myself I need to switch it off. Have previously disconnected the battery but it's a pain with two small children having to connect/ disconnect everywhere we go. Any help appreciated.

kt53

Post by kt53 »

If it's still under warranty get straight on to Nissan Customer Services as what you are being told. i.e. can't be looked at for a week and no offer of a courtesy car, is not acceptable. Telephone 0330 123 1231 assuming you are in the UK.