Comparative specs of different models

The place to discuss everything else...
kt53

Post by kt53 »

When my car was in for the seat to be fixed I was provided with a Micra as a courtesy car. I thought I saw NConnecta on the paperwork but the interior spec was nothing like my Pulsar which is also NConnecta. No lumbar support adjustment, no reversing camera, no central armres / console. When I went back to collect my car I asked them to check and they confirmed it is indeed the NConnecta spec. The person in service reception said that the spec on the Micra was nothing like as high as on the Qashqai or Pulsar. I also mentioned that the Micra, only 1500 miles on the clock, vibrated on tickover - response? Yes, they do. At least I managed to convince the missus that she doesn't want the new Micra.

Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

The Micra is a 3cyl, they all have an interesting 'throb' and vibration - perfectly normal!

As for spec, you cant really compare 2 models side by side even if they share the same name. The Micra is a completely different animal and market base.
kt53

Post by kt53 »

SplanK wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:22 pm The Micra is a 3cyl, they all have an interesting 'throb' and vibration - perfectly normal!

As for spec, you cant really compare 2 models side by side even if they share the same name. The Micra is a completely different animal and market base.
The way the guy in the dealership was talking, the spec has actually been downgraded.