Wierd clock time.

Faults and Technical chat for the Nissan Pulsar
kt53

Post by kt53 »

I went out at 15:30 this afternoon to pick up the missus from work. Car clock was showing 14:30 so checked my watch and phone times to make sure I wasn't losing the plot. No - definitely 15:30. I'd only driven a couple of hundred yards when the clock suddenly corrected to 15:30. Never happened before to me, so just wondering if it's happened to anybody else. The clock was showing the correct time when I was in the car earlier in the day.

Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Yep, same here! Confused the heck out of me first time. I'm quite sure the first time was last week, initially putting it down to being parked under the car port and it not picking up a signal (either GPS or radio signal)

I wonder if it has something to do with the Galileo GPS system. Not sure if the Connect system just uses the US based system, but a little coincidental!
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

Qashqai's having the same issues as well

https://www.qashqaiforums.co.uk/viewtop ... 095#p68095
kt53

Post by kt53 »

Thanks SplanK. My car is parked in the same place every night and it's never happened before. Satellite issues does seem to be the most likely explanation. My mother-in-law always said things started going wrong after they made holes in the sky with them rocket things.
Sandancer

Post by Sandancer »

Happened to me last week, thought I was driving so fast I’d gone back in time 😂
fujikun

Post by fujikun »

same thing just happened to mine waiting daughters was 7.20 am and noticed clock says 6.20 switched off then on again same, only when I started to move to it correct itself. 1st time its happened to mine.
nick_89

Post by nick_89 »

After a replacement in the screen in the console, the two times are different. I can see the correct time in the console screen, but another time in the screen behing the steering wheel. Any idea?

I am attaching a random photo from the web for reference.

upl589c31848788b.jpg

cheers!