sleeper

Post pictures of your Nissan Pulsar here
atallon

Post by atallon »

Sorry I have not logged in for a while. Part Number I used was the one that was given above CT23NS27. It's quite an expensive part but well worth it once the job is complete.

Be careful when ordering the steering wheel controls from websites, when you filter for a Pulsar it might give you an adaptor that is actually to small to connect.

As long as your steering wheel controls have the answer and hang up buttons aswell it will be CTSNS009.2

Any more questions feel free to ask I should be online more often now

P.S - Nice addition to the steering wheel adaptor controls, it comes with a USB adaptor so you can continue to use the USB & AUX inside your arm rest compartment

Copa

Post by Copa »

Thank you for the info
;-)
Copa

Post by Copa »

can you be so kind and help me with some instruction on how to remove the old facia without breaking something ?
thank you very much
Last edited by Copa on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rivendell63

Post by Rivendell63 »

atallon wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forums page and wanted to share a finished project of a double din radio installed in a Nissan Pulsar, Had the standard radio in the car before not connect system

Any questions feel free to ask

I'm liking the look of the radio interface etc, but is it simply a case of swapping out the old for new unit, or is there a fair bit of cable amending to be done ?
Does everything work in the same way ?

Thanks in advance ...
Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Copa wrote:can you be so kind and help me with some instruction on how to remove the old facia without breaking something ?
thank you very much
At the top of the trim around the radio and the climate controls there is a small cover which you need to remove to access two Philips head screws. if you remove this then you will then be able to pull the trim off and disconnect the wiring behind.
Copa

Post by Copa »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
Copa wrote:can you be so kind and help me with some instruction on how to remove the old facia without breaking something ?
thank you very much
At the top of the trim around the radio and the climate controls there is a small cover which you need to remove to access two Philips head screws. if you remove this then you will then be able to pull the trim off and disconnect the wiring behind.

ok, I will try ;)
thank you very much
Copa

Post by Copa »

I'm sorry to disturb you again but I'm not able to see any cover ... I can only remove the one with the "lock" picture but there are no screws under that.

20160918_165942.jpg

Deleted User 470

Copa wrote:I'm sorry to disturb you again but I'm not able to see any cover ... I can only remove the one with the "lock" picture but there are no screws under that.
Sorry here are some pictures to help.

As you look at the radio move up to the top of the panel.

Here you will see the plastic cover you need to remove.

I use a small pick to remove the cap but a small flathead or a panel removal tool also works.

Once removed you have access to the two philips head screws, remove these and the pull the panel off gently and disconnect the electrical wiring.

Last edited by Deleted User 470 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Copa

Post by Copa »

You really helped me !!! I will have a look tomorrow.
Deleted User 470

Copa wrote:You really helped me !!! I will have a look tomorrow.
No worries let me know how you got on!