sleeper

Post pictures of your Nissan Pulsar here
atallon

Post by atallon »

Get everything sorted, Sorry i missed this forum update. Needed an antenna adapter but seems like you got that sorted.

For the rear camera its wired to the reverse light. So once that light is activated it comes up on the screen. I can adjust contrast etc on camera without being in reverse if thats what you were looking to find out?

Deleted User 470

Post by Deleted User 470 »

Copa wrote:radio changed, everything gone in the right way :-)
Did you manage to retain the stock reverse camera?
atallon

Post by atallon »

mrrichmond1995 wrote:
Copa wrote:radio changed, everything gone in the right way :-)
Did you manage to retain the stock reverse camera?
Interested to find that out aswell, I had the standalone radio from stock so didn't have a reverse camera but I have heard its difficult to retain the stock camera
Copa

Post by Copa »

atallon wrote:Get everything sorted, Sorry i missed this forum update. Needed an antenna adapter but seems like you got that sorted.

For the rear camera its wired to the reverse light. So once that light is activated it comes up on the screen. I can adjust contrast etc on camera without being in reverse if thats what you were looking to find out?
I used the antenna adapter and the rear camera that I had on my previous car.
Reverse gear signal picked up from the rear light.
I also changed radio to a pioneer f980bt with integrated navigation system

I tried also to change the DRL light bulb with the led ones, but no luck : led bulb will not lock in place and the cable cannector also will not lock on the bulbs